Maintenance of high pressure pumps:
1. The lubricating oil at the power end is injected as required.
2. New pump or overhaul factory pump, the first oil change is 500 hours, after every 3000 hours of operation or according to the quality of lubricating oil to replace the lubricant.
3. Regularly check and correct the relief pressure of the safety valve to be 1.08~1.1 times of the rated working pressure.
4. Regularly check the accuracy of the pressure gauge
5. Regularly check the tightness of the belt.
6. Replace the damaged consumables.
7. Adjust the clearance of each part, check and tighten the screws.
8. Pumps that need to be deactivated for a long time (especially sewage pumps), rinse with clean water, drain the liquid in the pump body, remove all the valves and apply anti-embroidering oil, and carry out anti-corrosion maintenance on the whole pump.
9. If you want to enable the pump for a long time, the pump should be fully inspected and maintained, otherwise it cannot be activated.
10. The overhaul period of the high pressure pump is tentatively set at 12,000 hours.
Classification of product maintenance:
1. Post-accident maintenance This maintenance method allows the machine to work until there is a significant failure. The action taken is to remove the damaged equipment or components for repair or renewal. This maintenance costs a high amount of time and wastes time, delaying normal production. Another shortcoming of this method is that the maintenance department has been in a state of "firefighting team". In order to "quickly react", various spare parts must be prepared for replacement; more maintenance workers are equipped to cope with sudden emergencies. It is also possible that the problem here has not been completely solved, and there have been more serious faults, and workers have been forced to run out. Undoubtedly, this is the least efficient equipment maintenance solution, and this maintenance method is not enough.
2. Regular Preventive Maintenance This maintenance method is performed on-site at scheduled intervals to repair or replace equipment before major failures occur. If properly arranged, the maintenance cost of this solution will save resources compared to the maintenance after the accident. The advantages of this solution are obvious when the equipment is not used continuously and the technicians with extensive maintenance experience are required to perform regular preventive maintenance. The disadvantage is that if the repair schedule is not properly arranged, it will cause unnecessary excessive maintenance. There may also be a series of problems such as poor overall operation of the equipment due to excessive maintenance, such as the removal of a good machine, repeated installations resulting in a decrease in installation accuracy.
3. Predictive maintenance of monitoring equipment. This maintenance method is based on the actual working conditions of the equipment and is implemented through the monitoring results of the equipment. It depends on whether there is abnormal mechanical vibration, whether the temperature of the bearing part is too high, how the lubrication is, and other abnormal phenomena. If a selected parameter reaches a predetermined threshold, the equipment is shut down for maintenance to avoid a more serious accident. In this kind of scheme, the advantages and disadvantages of this measurement and warning work are carried out by maintenance personnel with rich experience and technology. The entire work can be carried out in an orderly manner, and the purchase of spare time is sufficient, without having to pre-purchase various spare parts. Since this type of program has a clear maintenance target and is repaired as needed, it is quite beneficial for improving production efficiency. The disadvantage of this solution is that it is necessary to purchase the corresponding testing equipment, as well as training personnel. This work can also be done by hiring professional maintenance personnel.
4. Proactive maintenance This maintenance method is based on the prevention and early warning maintenance discussed above and is performed by finding the root cause of the accident. The program requires accurate identification of the cause of the accident and ensures that the equipment is well installed and maintained, including rectification or redesign of existing equipment defects, thereby fundamentally eliminating the cause of the failure. This solution can greatly extend the working life of the equipment and save costs. This program works well if you have a highly skilled professional and the conditions permit. Since the hidden troubles of faults are further identified and eliminated on the basis of monitoring and forecasting, the specific on-site maintenance work is rare. Maintenance personnel only need to consider how to further enhance the reliability of the equipment. The equipment operation status and production capacity will naturally Has been greatly improved. This program requires maintenance personnel to have extensive experience in fault analysis and troubleshooting, including equipment design and modification, and has high requirements for equipment selection, installation, commissioning and operation.