1. Inspection of the new pump
(1) Pump or pump with long stopping time, first check each part before starting, wash the anti-rust oil, check whether the cross head, connecting rod, crankshaft and other parts have rust and scratches. If there is any abrasive cloth, clean it. . Severe rust should be replaced. Finally check if the threaded connections are loose.
(2) Check the plastic parts and replace them if they are aging or damaged. Plastic parts should be replaced if they are aging or damaged.
(3) If the crankcase is not clean, it should be cleaned before injecting new lubricant.
(1) Inject the specified oil into the crankcase and check the oil level.
(2) If the new pump or the pump with a long stopping time should be driven at the coupling before starting, check whether the moving parts are flexible.
(3) Leave the pressure side of the pump open.
(4) Note that the direction of rotation of the pump input should be the same as the direction sign, otherwise there is a danger of rock broken crosshead!
(5) Open the valve of the suction section or output section.
(6) Check that the suction section or output fitting is tight to prevent the pump from drawing in air.
(7) Start the motor.
(8) Allow water to escape from the opening so that all air can be expelled from the pump head.
(9) Pumps that operate normally under empty load can be pressurized, and the pressurization process should be carried out slowly. During the boosting process, attention should be paid to the presence of abnormal sounds and vibrations. If any, stop in time.
(10) During the load operation, check whether the stuffing box, crankcase and other parts are hot. If the temperature is too high, stop the machine for inspection. If the machine is stopped for a short time, the pump will not stop. If the interval is longer, the motor will stop. In the future, only need to: a) check the oil level b) open the suction valve c) open the control mechanism on the high pressure side d) start the motor
When parking, first pump down to zero, then stop the motor, remove the pressure connector, and close the valve. If it is not used for a long time, the oil will be emptied by heat, the crankcase will be rinsed and coated with anti-rust oil, and the middle pole will be buttered. Loosen all the covers, let go of the liquid, and relax the valve. The suction, output, and pressure lines are all emptied. In order to prevent freezing, after the water in the suction or output section is leaked, let the pump idling for a short time to let the water in the cylinder be discharged. At this time, the unloading valve on the pressure side and the suction side should be open.
4. Pump installation and piping
(1) The pump should be placed horizontally during installation. All parts should be inspected carefully before installation and installed under intact conditions.
(2) In order to reduce the head loss of the inlet pipe, the pump inlet pipe should be as short as possible, and the appropriate large hose should be used to isolate the mechanical vibration. To ensure the reliable operation of the pump, the pressure of the pouring head or the inlet pipe is required to be about 0.12. Mpa. The inner diameter of the inlet pipe must be no less than 2 inches, and the inlet pipe should be placed diagonally to avoid air bubbles, so that the water supply is continuous and turbulent.
(3) When installing the motor by itself, pull the pinion of the pump out of the axial direction of the pump until it stops, and then make a 2mm gap between the drive and the driven coupling in the axial direction, and then tighten.
(4) For the convenience of maintenance, there must be a certain space around the pump to replace the packing, lubricating oil, and the operation of the monitoring pump.